Saturday, December 20, 2014

Landscapes, Sunsets and Abstraction. The Atmospheric almost abstract Landscape Paintings of W.M: Turner, influenced artists of many generations and schools.

 Sunsets, desolate desert landscapes, views from top of  mountains, and other landscapes  have always fascinated me
.My Soul Lights up in delight when I am watching an incredible sunset.  When I prescence this kind of  Spectacular light show my Feelings & Emotions, flare and  stir up  my creative juices and  I get  Charged from the mere Spectacle plus the  intensity of  the colorss. I love the Shapes and  silhouettes forming, as light diminishes. Dark  figures  contrast  passionate reds, oranges ,hot pinks, violets - all the way to dark blue grays -and blacks.Poetic and ephemeral, cosmic....
 Clouds + wind -yield incredible visual textures.
 The color and tonal changes during a Sunset -Sunrise, are like the act of  painting itself,  as the experience of moving  paint around a canvas and mixing itself with other colors, the  experience is similar as   when watching a sunset visually.  Light slowly fading  and  blending into the darkness of  night.






































No comments:

Post a Comment