Friday, January 9, 2015



As I’ve mentioned to you on various occasions, our minds are not static and the fact that we know something intellectually does not mean we are going to keep applying it.
So today, here’s something you are going to like which is designed to poke the pain a little, and make you feel good too…
I trust by now I’ve made it totally clear that MY INTENTION is to get you back to the state of mind you had when YOU WERE NATURALLY SUCCESSFUL!
But have you reached the stage of knowing you are naturally successful, but are beginning to slip back to only intellectually knowing this…
I said to you about six weeks ago that I didn’t expect you to believe me or get your hopes up just yet. But now you’ve experienced what it’s like to work on your mind a little each day…
Today you know what I told you back then was the truth, I expect you trust me as I’ve proven myself to you…
But what about you?
Have you proven to yourself that you are naturally successful yet… Or are you allowing your ego to distract you and drag you back to the old way of no progress…
So I’d like you to consider a few things if you choose to…
How does it feel when you do work on your mind daily… Do you feel life is easier and simpler?
Don’t just answer, feel the answer…
How do you feel on the days when you don’t work on your mind at all… 
Do you feel yourself beginning to slip back to the old way of thinking? 
Does your life situation take over and your mind take a back seat…
Don’t just answer, feel the answer…
What you should notice is that IF all you’ve been doing is waiting for my emails to come in that, this is the fourth day since my last post…
How does it feel leaving it this long without working on your mind…
Don’t just answer, feel the answer…
Can you see how the mind is not static, how your mind is not static…
Can you feel how your level of consciousness sinks back to a more ‘normal hypnotised’ state when you don’t work on it daily…
Don’t just answer, feel the answer…
No need to rush on as feeling all those answers is changing things, what comes later can wait, this is where change is happening…
The reason I encourage people to begin the Bug Free Mind Process is so that they have something with which to work on their minds daily as this is the real secret to it all.
You remember the Albert Einstein quote, “No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.”
Well here it is again but this time more directed to your current life situation…
“You want change from your current life situation, however, it is impossible for you to use the mind you had which created your current situation to solve the problem. To solve the problem and get you what you want, you must raise your level of consciousness so that it can be solved.”



No comments:

Post a Comment