Thursday, August 27, 2015

CHINESE AND KOREAN REFLEXOLOGY FOOT AND HAND...









NEW ARTICLE: How to Figure Out Which Are the Best Chinese Reflexology Points for You to Massage
If you have a specific disease or health condition and would like to know which Chinese Reflexology points are best for you, here’s the answer…
Click to discover YOUR best points==>http://wp.me/p22bhU-15W










INDIAN CHART

































FROM THE ARCHIVES: 
How I Reversed Tooth Decay Naturally: Claiming Your Power to Heal Your Body

Two powerful teachings in this article:
1) How to heal teeth/gum/jaw issues
2) Activating YOUR POWER to heal your body

http://www.chinesefootreflexology.com/how-i-reversed-tooth-decay-naturally-claiming-your-power-to-heal-your-body/














Today, I spat in a glass. It's because of this article. I was curious to see what my saliva would look like in the "Candida Spit Test".

I'll spare you the details of posting a photo of my glass of spit in water. Suffice to say, it was probably not a good idea to spit right after eating oatmeal for breakfast. I checked the glass every 15 minutes and the water was perfectly clear (aside from the oatmeal bits). My biggest challenge was to not mix up the saliva-water glass with my regular drinking glass. I almost drank it!!! Ewww, gross!

On a positive note, I am most definitely free from candida-overgrowth, but I already knew that. Maybe I just wanted a reason to spit in a glass! lol

If you like experiments, go ahead and give it a try smile emoticon
http://www.healthy-holistic-living.com/10-signs-candida-overgrowth.html


















No comments:

Post a Comment